Butterfly and Moth - Selangor

This whole month is allocated for my butterfly and moth month. Honestly I really can't wait for this month to come so that I can start to see my butterfly. Bad thing is my light was not ready for moth so no mothing for now but the good news is a lot of my site butterfly is blooming. But still my site never fail me with both moth and butterfly. The first thing in the morning I was greeted by this Atlas Moth.
Atlas Moth
(Photo taken by Terence and Eileen)

Soon after this Swallowtail Moth came in. I do not like the look of torn wing but anyway this was a nice record for me as well.
Swallowtail Moth
(Photo taken by Terence and Eileen)

And finally I saw a peacock but not as a birder.... hehehe
This Peacock Pansy is almost everywhere today.

Peacock Pansy
(Photo taken by Terence and Eileen)
There is a few more species in progress but hope you all enjoy this few picture first. Looking for more time to start posting them up.

Comments

Popular Post

Popular Post