Wing's Of KKB : An effort must not gone unnoticed.

 Wing's Of KKB have existed over a decade and are still are going strong. Having say that I have been involved in the event for over a decade with them. Embracing some of the Sustainable Tourism concept the event have grow with the local community. Other by effort such as studying Taman Millennium and surrounding for tourism potential have also included the local usage of the site in the whole planning. They(MDHS town planning) embrace inclusion (local community) in their decision making. We can see this as the local were very involve in this event knowing the detail and the decision making which was made thereof. 

What I also personally like about this event was the inclusion of special needs children e.g autism children, disability, blind student as part of the even and participate in the competition. While there is still a long way to go, this effort must not gone notice. A great start indeed and kudos to those who have join. The participant themselve come from all walk of life, involving the local community and international participant.

Embracing the UNSDG may not be an easy task and more self proclaimed expert and those who understand the concept and logic. Here I will say that the MDHS effort here must not be gone notice. The effort of embracing the UNSDG may take years and effort and involvement of different party but I must say a good start. From my professional opinion as a Sustainable tourism expert, I would say MDHS town planner is having a right start. I cant wait to see their other effort in future. In my view the current leadership here have make a good effort with limited resource.

Like other years, this year was no exception for me to be the arbitrator. The additional excitement I have this time was the publication on the Wing's of KKB book. I was very delighted to see my photo feature in it.



The Crested Goshawk did turn up this time around. Let's say I did try up with the new set I have :)







Comments

Popular Post

Popular Post