Kowa TSN 99A

 Kowa Prominar TSN 99A

This is the second time I got lucky. Just when I was about to decide for a new equipment a new modal come up. Being usual my nature being first is my choice :). 

So there I go headed from KOWA TSN 883 to Kowa TSN 99A. I did make the order for the unit and waited patiently (is the other way around :)). So it came early with the help of the seller and I am a happy boy

I decided to share how I felt here and what I think about the whole Kowa TSN 99A. To take note other people may have their own opinion on the unit and this is a very new unit :)

FIRST IMPRESSION

I can only say WOW!!! a very elegant box provided the class of the optic and lets say THAT BEYOND MY EXPECTATION yuhooooo!!!

Any way whole setting up make it really impressive.

BUILT AND HANDLING

On hand when pick up the body, it give the impression if the unit you want to make discovery. The body was built with magnesium alloy structure. Lets put it this way it felt great holding and the type of unit we want to have especially when one want to hardcore birding.

The focusing which come with dual focusing. The fine focusing provided pin point focusing. I would say is amazing especially want need to focus for digiscoping. There is almost no fault I can find in this unit when come to focusing.

The zoom eye piece which I purchase TE-11WZ II was amazing. The unit entirely waterproof provide greater confidence when one used in field. The eye piece built provide great feeling when handle. The focusing is smooth and easily reach the point we want. There is no problem in controlling the zoom as well. Combine this with the focusing it provide fast enough focusing and zooming.

This I must say impressive unit built quality. Almost no fault I can say about this unit.

Everyone is very worry about the weight. I must say here the weight is not a big concern. I don't felt it when I carry for long time. In term of mobility was not taken down on any movement at all. Everything was perfect. Many was concern the size and here I can say it is not a problem. I never felt any problem in moving around carrying the scope here. 





IMAGE QUALITY 

Viewing is a great pleasure. There is almost to none chromatic aberration in this unit. The zoom eye piece I must say really amazing. I didn't loose much light when zooming and I can remain good viewing through the zoom range. This provide excellent observation on the wildlife especially in dark forest area. The near to non chromatic aberration is something one should give the thought off compare to other alpha brand,

In term of colour I must say the pure fluoride provide excellent colour. I did not received loose anything from the view at all. 

The contrast was good. this provide really good colour highlight on what we need to observed in the field even in harsh lighting condition. In addition to this, I was observing wader in mid day where heat wave is very high. the optic perform without problem. Taking care of the heat wave way better than my earlier scope and provided me the excellent view to id the wader. 

The unit is also well built for Digiscope. Image quality is like no other. 

CONCLUSION

I would say this unit is great value for money. One will not regret it. Just as in advertisement on Kowa in thier promotion video, when the view is that good I would say one can just go for it.

A part from that check out the price. it is very competitive as well.

My take till today I would say I have no regret and value every single money I have paid for it.


Comments

Popular Post

Popular Post