NCRRU - Grey-Headed Fish-Eagle

I went back to look for some raptor in this site. Immediately after an hour of searching I saw this Grey-Headed Fish-Eagle carrying a prey. After a few minit observation I realise this was a typical breeding behaviour of raptors. I decided to follow the bird in a good distance away. So it is, I found the bird and the nest. The bird was later know as a male GHFE. The bird was very careful taking more then 3 perch before entering his nest. Each time without fear to check me out. Meanwhile, his pair stood very low on the nest. She only stood out to take the prey from the male. It was a magnificent sight all together. Looking at this species breeding well in this location was a bonus.
Grey-Headed Fish-Eagle
(Photo by Terence Ang)
Grey-Headed Fish-Eagle
(Photo by Terence Ang)
Grey-Headed Fish-Eagle
(Photo by Terence Ang)
Grey-Headed Fish-Eagle
(Photo by Terence Ang)
Additional video here.

Comments

Popular Post

Popular Post